View Single Post
Old 12-22-2011, 08:44 AM
Ted Zanidakis

PLAGIARISM..........
The act of "stealing" a person's hard work and intellectual property, without accrediting this person.

There are many more members of Net54 that you have advertently dismissed, who have contributed their time, effort and expertise over
the past 8 years (or more) on this forum. You can continue to deny that you have not gleaned information from them to form your new
site....but Tim, that "dog does not hunt"....anymore.

There is Scot Reader, Bill Brown, Barry Sloate, Barry Arnold, Frank Wakefield, Jamie Hull, Dan Koochin, Darren Duet, Drew Apoldite, Judson
Hamlin, Jeremy Jones (and more). All of whom, not only have posted meaningful & worthwhile information regarding T206's; but also, other
White-Bordered cards.

Special recognition goes to Scot Reader. For you to exclude Scot's "Inside T206" in the "ARTICLES" section of your site is a really egregious
omission that tells us a lot about where you are coming from.

Furthermore
You claim that your data is yours (and your group's)......however, in your SOVEREIGN 350 checklist you indicate that Downey (fielding) is a
confirmed SOVEREIGN 350 card. Well, when I posted my "FYI....SOVEREIGN" thread, I had inadvertently omitted this subject in my NO-PRINT
list (it has since been added to my NO-PRINT list).

Now tell me....anyone here on Net54....what is the probability of Tim independently replicating this same mistake ?

Virtually impossible......unless Tim (or one of his group) copied my information on these SOVEREIGN 350 cards ? ?

I am continuing to review your checklists. I have found some more errors. You asked for inputs. I have already reported 2 of these errors
to you in an earlier post in this thread. You chose not to respond and that says a lot for your attitude regarding some of us Net54er's.
Who, apparently, you feel that you are "competing" with since you joined this forum (not that many years ago)..

So, right here I am offering.....$100 each.....to any one who can produce these two SOVEREIGN 350 cards that you list as confirmed......

Bresnahan (batting)

Downey (fielding)

TED Z