View Single Post
Old 01-24-2012, 08:12 PM
Banned

I go after what i see as the problem, you go after what you see as the problem. i dont care if they differ. go after them, good, it doesnt bother me.

about 6 years ago i put a bid on ebay for a mike tyson signed vintage 8 x 10 black and white photo, signed while mike was champion. superb piece, got it for 59 dollars, was very happy I didn't get sniped at the very end. It had a cert from one of your FDE buddies, frank garo, william tell research. Was I not suppose to buy it?

sold it a couple of years later for 150 bucks with (gasp) no psa or jsa cert that would have just set me back another 75 bucks with no extra bump in the final selling price, provided they would have even passed the photo at all.

You are going after the guys selling speakers out of the back of their van in the parking lot. I am going after the respected big box retailer who sells the speakers in the store, but can't seem to keep non-defective speakers in stock.

A vast majority of the people know to avoid the parking lot guy, while they all expect the big box retailer to carry a quality product.