View Single Post
Old 01-25-2012, 06:19 PM
Richard Simon

Quote:
Originally Posted by perezfan View Post
Regarding the Ali/Moore Photo...

It speaks volumes that the authenticator placed the ugly sticker on Ali's body (rather than in the expansive empty black are towards the upper-right). It shows how little regard they have for the collectible itself, and how it's all about their own self-promotion.

Who in their right mind would cover up the very subject of the photo (Ali) when such an obvious, more preferable option exists? And even then, it should be on the reverse side, rather than the front.

The Munson piece is even worse.... you couldn't even mat the sticker out (for display purposes) if you wanted to. This is beyond idiocy
This is also beyond decency, promoting themselves regardless of the fact that they messed up the clients item.
www.bonanza.com/booths/richsports
--
"I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure."- Clarence Darrow