View Single Post
Old 02-10-2012, 12:58 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Zipper View Post
This is precisely why I scoff at the notion that the TPA bashing sites are doing some sort of service to the community.

What the TPA bashing sites do is offer aid and comfort and justification to those who wish to discredit TPAs for their own dark motives.

I recently contacted a scuzzbag ebay seller that was offering a ton of highly suspect material and asked him about his authenticity guarantee. In his response he bashed the TPAs and provided links to Autograph Alert and one of Travis' boxing stories.

Keep up the good work, Travis! These are your fans. You are really helping!

and what is my dark motive?

you guys are playing an either/or game.

either we have tta, stat, morales OR we have psa/jsa. that is the shortsightedness.

If you knew me, you would know that i am not an either/or person. I set a high bar, and if psa/jsa can't make it over that bar, just them being supposedly the best we got doesnt cut it. If they were good enough, then i wouldnt care. but you dont know me, you are using criticism of psa/jsa to further your own agenda against morales, stat, tta, aau, whoever.

again, i dont care if people are against them, good for them. i dont use criticism about morales, tta, aau, to further my views against the big two, you know why?

I don't need any further ammunition, they shoot themselves in the foot already, and I show proof, every time i show proof. and the rebuttal to this proof is usually the following.

"well cc and tta, and stat, and aau, and morales are horrible."

well what does one have to do with the other????????

nothing, that is what. but people cant face reality so they make it an either/or proposition.

All my stories are true so if someone uses them, they are using a true story.

Last edited by travrosty; 02-10-2012 at 12:59 PM.