View Single Post
Old 02-10-2012, 01:23 PM
Scott

The issue here is you and Chris and David until recently are always trying to one up each other, and say this huge value "psa or Jsa Mistake" holds more weight than dozens of other Ruth's by the other guys. Hey, here's a newsflash to people who I FEEL ARE TRYING TO HELP...ALL THE MISTAKES CARRY A LOT OF WEIGHT.

I just don't see why you guys can't get on the same page. I think one issue I see is Chris honestly has so much faith in JSA and PSA, that he wants to turn a blind eye to their issues. And Trav, you seem to want to "just attack the big guys".

How about admitting this whole thing is a BIG PROBLEM? Honestly, I don't see how anyone can trust ANYTHING ANYMORE. So many collectors have items that they may not trust anymore. We see posts on here of people buying things w alphabet letters, and now being nervous. Its a real hard situation, but the constant one upping and bickering is NOT helping.

BTW Trav, the Sayers thing is PATHETIC AND RIDICULOUS. you can't say " We have no reason to believe its not authentic" and such, or that something is, when there is nothing to compare to. I mean, I could write Pontius Pilate on a piece of paper w an old pen, and w/out exemplars, someone prob would pass it.

Scott Roberts.