View Single Post
Old 02-15-2012, 07:03 AM
Jeff G@rf!nkel

Default All Set

I heard back from 4 of the original 7 (sounds like Hockey) and Keepers it is. This is getting a little crazy so I think that we should leave it at 12 teams. I will email all of this as well. One team from last year has not responded, but I am not expecting him to return. I have e-mailed IrishDenny and he understands that if last years team wants back in he goes back to being on deck. The last 3 teams to say that they were interested were: Tim, Dave and Adam. My experience is that we will probably need at least 1 of you by draft day.

The new teams will be (in order of when they contacted me) 19cbb, YankeeCollector, Fred, VOLnVEGAS and IrishDenny. I am going to send out an excel spreadsheet to all owners with last years rosters and the start of this years drafting order. Jimmy (19cbb) has already taken his team. The other 4 new teams should look at the rosters and send me in order your preference for which team you would like. Based on when you signed up is the priority of your choice. Once we have the teams set I can finalize the league, set the draft order and set up the rosters for the new teams.

NET54 FBL- Yahoo League # 9250

Draft Day Tentatively scheduled for Monday April 2 @ 8:00 PM. Protected players are due on March 24th. You will be able to replace a keeper with someone else from your roster if he has a severe injury between the protected date and the draft.

Entry Fee- $50. Prizes are as follows:
12 Teams- 1st Place- $300 2nd Place- $ 175 3rd Place- $75 4th Place- $50

Money to be collected in April.

5x5 Mixed Straight Draft.

5 Protected players each year. Second year Draft Order will be as follows: 1st and 2nd Round in reverse order of previous year finish. 3rd Round in order of previous year finish. Remaining rounds randomly drawn in increments of 2 with 2nd round being in reverse order of the first round. No position requirements for off season trading. In season trades must meet roster requirements.

The general rules are posted on the league page and should be reviewed.

Scoring Categories-
Batting- Batting Average, Runs Scored, Stolen Bases, Home Runs, RBI's
Pitching Categories- ERA, WHIP, Saves, Strikeouts, Wins

Positions- C, 1B, 2B, 3B , SS, MI (2b or SS), Corner (1b of 3b), 5 OF
1 Utility (can be any position), 9 pitchers (5 starters, 2 relievers, 2 either SP or RP)
2 Bench spots, 3 Disabled spots.

I will put my phone number in the e-mail. Please call me if you have any questions.

Thanks,

Jeff