View Single Post
Old 02-15-2012, 01:42 PM
James

Default Question about Ebay transaction

Feb 3rd I purchased two pieces off of the same seller on Ebay, 2 different listings. I paid right away.

The seller marked the items shipped a few days ago but I still haven't received them and the tracking information has shown nothing.

Yesterday I emailed him (11 days after purchase) and asked him if he knew of any reason why I haven't received them yet. He replied back that he ran out of mailing tubes and he would send them out (or sent them out) that day.

I was pretty upset so I emailed him and told him that it is not normal to take this long to receive an item, especially since I live in the same state as him and paid immediately after close.

I told him that I am a repeat customer and it would have been nice for him to inform me through email that he hadn't shipped them yet (even though he marked them as shipped on Ebay days earlier.) I told him I still want the items but don't expect me to leave positive feedback unless he makes things right with me. I also wonder why he's waiting to ship them at the same time and not even giving me combined shipping, but thats a whole other story.

After shooting out the email, I went back into the listings and noticed it did say 12-13 business days for shipping (unless he found out how to alter that after the listing ended). Regardless thats a ridiculous amount of time imo.

He hasn't responded to my email yet. The entire thing seems fishy to me. I don't know why he'd choose to send both out at the same time and not offer combined shipping. I don't like how he marked them shipped without sending them out and never notified me of the delays.

Anyways what do you guys think I should do? I hate leaving negative feedback but I put the ball in his court with that last email and if he never responds to it I'm not sure what to do.

Last edited by brownscollector78; 02-15-2012 at 01:45 PM.