View Single Post
Old 03-09-2012, 07:51 PM
Charles Mandel

Well, if you don't use your name you are anonymous. I understand, sometimes people would rather say things without having it reflect poorly on their real life. For example, one wouldn't want to appear xenophobic or bigoted. As a father of two children with Asian heritage, I know that to be the case.

As for your question, I have addressed that before. We have three artists here in Michigan, including me, plus Mr. Verma in India. To quote:"One of our artists, Sanjay Verma, does live in India. He is the National Award Winner there and often represents the country for foreign traveling Exhibitions. He is one of the best in the world at what he does and I am honored to work with him. He is also a really good guy. As for your fantasy that you are "pretty sure" that arch fiends are copying our Wagner card and selling them by the dozen at "flea markets"... you are better than that! We do, by the way, keep hi-res scans of every single card that has been made."

I've also worked with another National Award Winner from India, though not at the moment. Can I assume that your question is just one of curiosity, or is this an issue?