View Single Post
Old 03-27-2012, 12:59 AM

Default Rearranged antique baseball cabinet..squeezed in two new pieces

I rearranged my baseball cabinet tonight and squeezed in a pair of two tone c1890 Spalding baseball cleats, and a c1880 striped baseball cap I got last summer...I don’t know if I could get anything more in there!....I had picked up an elevated very heavy metal retail shoe display at a flea market a couple years ago for $15.00....I envisioned antique baseball cleats on it from the time I bought it but I have trepidation at messing with a display that's set...Once you start moving stuff and get it out of allingment it can take forever to put the puzzle back together...finally tonight I got it installed....I probably should have bought all the shoe stands the guy had and given them to friends....It really shows the shoes off well I think...

Apologies if I posted some of these photos previously...The cap I first saw at the National last summer but didn't get them till a couple months later...So it's sort of a National find....it pays to go to the National!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket