View Single Post
Old 04-11-2012, 12:55 PM
Leon
peasant/forum owner

Default maybe fixed

A quick update. Board member Chris Browne (hey Chris) helped out a bunch last night and we think we might have the email situation fixed, but not positive. I guess I don't get emails but members get emails from me, automatically, when a PM is sent. So that is why I was sort of out of the loop (I never get them unless someone erroneously responds to the automated system email. which doesn't happen too often). Please let us know in this thread if it is still an issue or not.
Also, we are still experiencing some growing pains on getting over to our own cloud server. Our hosting company is in the UK and there have been some severe communication issues to say the least. We didn't start out using this particular company and went with the one they acquired because of the original companies expertise with hosting forums using our software. Now we are neck deep with the new company and changing would be difficult, complicated and expensive. So we are going to try to get the last bits of the migration done and hope for the best. Once these few issues get worked out he forum should be much faster and more stable. (at least that is the plan ) best regards