View Single Post
Old 05-18-2012, 06:11 AM
Richard Simon

Quote:
Originally Posted by David Atkatz View Post
Do you ever speak in anything but inuendo, Richard?
You don't have the balls--or the evidence--to come right out and accuse me of cheating anyone.
There are Net54 members who asked me about that ball, and I told every one of them that eBay removed it.
Put your money where your mealy-mouth is. Find someone I've cheated. Or attempted to cheat.
Til then, keep your fuc$ing mouth shut.

(Yeah. I started the name-calling. After you and your little lap-dog used your cowardly posts to imply I'm dishonest.)

You truly are an asshole.

(And if Leon wants to ban me for this, so be it.)
The question about the ball was asked on the board by Jon Canfield. You never answered on the board so we don't know of anyone who asked you about that ball privately. No balls to answer Jon Canfield on the board Mr Atkatz?? Wonder why? It is easy to say I did it in private. It is easy to say I never got a letter from Frank Prisco's attorney.
Prisco attorney letter redux= no balls.
We don't know if you told anyone about what actually happened to the ball.
"I did it in private" you say.
Just like you never got an attorney letter from Frank Prisco's attorney.
Typical David, why be surprised. Alleging facts that nobody can prove or disprove except David. And we are expected to believe him?
And how does anyone know what you did with the ball David?
What proof could I have that you sold or did not sell a ball that was removed by ebay.
Your word?
ebay removed the ball. Most people consider that a huge warning sign when it comes to autographs. But did you try to find out anything further about the ball. Did you try to get other opinions? You allegedly left it to the buyer who allegedly went back to PSA about a decade (?) old cert. What did he do, go to the PSA website and type in a cert number?
I have to laugh about David justifying, in part, a sale of a ball because it has a PSA cert. One of the leading attackers of PSA now using their name to defend himself. Hmmm,,, what do they call that ?? Hypocrisy?
Redux a whole lot of stuff.
www.bonanza.com/booths/richsports
--
"I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure."- Clarence Darrow

Last edited by RichardSimon; 05-18-2012 at 08:08 AM.