View Single Post
Old 05-18-2012, 07:11 AM
Richard Simon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Dave View Post
David,

I commend you, as did everyone else at the time, for exposing the 1927 ball in your collection as a forgery. Regardless of what one says, I seriously think very few people would have done what you did, and publicly out that ball, especially with the PSA/DNA certification. Most would have passed it on, regardless of what they may have stated on here publicly. I also think it is low to use your honesty in that matter, to attack you. Regardless of what others may state, this hobby of autograph collecting has become a dismal, unenjoyable, cesspool, of thieves, liars, politics, back stabbing, garbage. Even when someone does something right, a lot of people find something negative to say.

Dave-
Where did anyone say something negative about David exposing the 1927 ball?
I cannot find such a post but correct me if I am wrong.
The focus of this thread is that David says he sold a ball that ebay removed despite the ball having a COA from PSA.
Usually when that happens on ebay there is a serious reason. A very serious reason. PSA certs are almost never removed by ebay. Like I said a very serious reason.
www.bonanza.com/booths/richsports
--
"I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure."- Clarence Darrow

Last edited by RichardSimon; 05-18-2012 at 09:20 AM.