View Single Post
Old 05-25-2012, 09:32 AM
Christopher Herman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pup6913 View Post
Wow some strong words for someone that is a newby here and doesn't know J at all. You have better odds of being removed for comments than him for giving his own opinion about his card.

Bought a M116 from TBOB just before Nationals last yr. He sold it as trimmed. Graded a SGC 6. I looked it over and seen nothing wrong and submitted it. Am I supposed to tell the buyer I bought it raw as trimmed but TPG said its a 6 now????

I have a T205 Lee FS on Ebay. I believe 100% that this card is a scrap card. Void of gold boarder, wavy right side, appearance of gold boarder on left side where other card joined the sheet, and it's trashed. I don't care what anyone else says. You can't see it in person, hold it, or loupe it over a screen. I have handled 1000's and 1000's of T205's and although I am no said expert I do know my 205's quite well. Not everyone shares the same opinion though. So if I sent to PSA and it came back Altered because the right side is cut with scissors and the left side appears to have gotten a full straight snip then am I supposed to believe them now. Stop making an issue because he is gonna make a profit off a card he bought. If he guarantees a refund on the card who cares. Making mountains out of ant hills IMO.
Ethics 101.
Lesson 1: Principle of Full Disclosure.

"Newby" or not, I have bought, sold and traded with dozens of members here with (seemingly) honest results.

This thread has been very informative and eye-opening as to who shares my views. Thank you.

My needs lists:
W514 strip cards
W515-2 strip cards