View Single Post
Old 05-29-2012, 07:52 AM
Scott

Quote:
Originally Posted by vegasangler View Post
Scott - Sharing your opinion is one thing, but making slanderous and defaming comments over the internet for the world to see by calling a reputable businessman a “disgraceful liar” and interfering with a private financial transaction that you are not a party to is going too far, inexcusable, and will not go unpunished. You are entitled to your opinion like everyone else. It doesn’t matter at this point what your opinion is. You simply cannot make slanderous and defaming public comments about anyone’s character with the intent to cause harm and that is exactly what you have done. If you knew as much about the law as you do the history of this baseball you would have known that. Let this be a lesson to you. See you in court.

P.S. Thanks to all of you that sent emails tipping me off to this post.

Jeff Fitz.gerald
Are you serious? I apologize. I don't want issues with court. I overreacted based on what you had sent me privately and such. You were VERY negative towards me on your reply. PLEASE I don't want any court issues, but the ball was an obvious stamp, and I got a bit uptight bout that.