View Single Post
Old 05-30-2012, 01:57 PM
And.rew Whi.te

I have lost count but I have been to 10 or 12 nationals going back to the first one in Chicago a few decades ago. It is an experience that is fun and even shall I say, exciting to go to especially if you have never been to one before. You will see faces that you can put with names and see stuff you will never be able to afford. I know at a few nationals I was able to hold and examine a T206 Wagner which I know I never would have been able to do outside of the show.

The last national I spent only 75 bucks on cards I needed for sets but I still enjoyed looking at all the tables and marveling at the merchandise that was set up. The display that had Dr. J's memorabilia and other such displays allowed access to "stuff" you would never see outside of any major sport's hall of fame. I have always said it is like one giant sports collectors hall of fame under one roof. I no longer come loaded with a huge cash roll to get great deals because, to be honest, you really have to work to get a great deal. But if there is one card you are searching for and cannot find, the national is the place to find it.

You wont regret going!