Thread: R E Question
View Single Post
Old 05-01-2013, 05:50 PM
Shelly Jaf.fe

Richard, appreciated but not needed.
I said I dont like the photos my opinion. I never said they where fake. I only said that the reason they where taken down where two fold. One REA contacted his mother. I also said the other reason was that one story from the consigner did not jive with the mothers version. I have proof of that if the consigner wants me to post it. There are people that have no idea what is going but yet they jump at the chance to go after me. I have learned one thing before you say anything make sure you have and idea what you are talking about a rule that one certain peice of garbage should have learned by now. I asked a simple questionl If Spence authenticated them why do you need anyone else. He is God on this site.
You said I acused you of going on the HOF site. Did you go on the site?
You said I was the one who spread rumors because I was bidding on those items and they went to high. I started this thread long before you came on.
You can ask your friend if it is ok for me to show the emails that are not from net 54 to show what I am saying is fact.
Just to make one thing clear did I ever acuse you of selling anything that was fake.

Last edited by shelly; 05-01-2013 at 05:54 PM.