View Single Post
Old 10-20-2017, 07:02 AM
Marc S
Marc sz.ilezy

Default Marc szilezy

If someone can answer this it'd be great. So everyone can agree that mistakes happen. The big 3 get things wrong, users on here get stuff wrong. At the end of the day it's an opinion. Does it really matter that I had authentication before I posted? It might have if people said it was bad, it's almost like the people on here work for them and don't want to be contradicted. Chris Williams, you claimed 2 years ago that a Mantle ball was real. In the "jsa came to town" thread, all of a sudden it switched because jsa failed it. Chris wasn't the only one, but as highly respected opionions on here, most failed on that thread. This section is an autograph forum, looking for opionions. Just because you get a piece of paper with your autograph does not mean that it's real, anyone with a printer and any bit of artistic ability to make a coa. Upper deck authenticated it almost 2 years ago, close to 30 years after the ball was on sale by upper deck. And yes the no.7 is authenticated by uda and jsa. But at the end of the day it's just a piece of paper. According to the posts above, I should just believe any sort of coa because it says Uda and jsa. You guys taught me better than that, hence why I posted the ball, looking for reassurance