View Single Post
Old 02-06-2017, 06:42 PM
D@le Irv*n

Quote:
Originally Posted by jchcollins View Post
Thanks guys.

Well, after messing with 3 or 4 more screw downs tonight, I finally said screw it and am back to toploaders. Simplicity works best, I think. For more than just a few cards, the setup with the Pro-Mold and aligning the penny sleeve (which is too big) correctly in the case is just too much of a pain. After I stripped about 2 screws just now, I took them out and a minute later everything was tucked nice and neat into toploaders. They provide good protection, they look good, and they are cheap and very easy to work with / quick to change cards in and out of when you need to.

I think I was making an easy solution difficult from the start just out of the desire to try something different. Thanks to those of you that hung in there with me on this thread.
That's too bad it didn't work out, John, but reading your story, if it's any consolation, saved me from pursuing some in the near future.

I honestly thought these would work perfect for guys like us, but hearing how much they moved around, I guess that isn't the case, sadly.

Last edited by irv; 02-06-2017 at 06:43 PM.