View Single Post
Old 11-17-2006, 05:05 AM
Administrator

Default Anyone Know a Chet Woods?

Posted By: Tony Andrea

By no means am I blaming Chet for the card being slabbed wrongly by Psa. Never said that. I do however have a problem with how one handles a situation as this when they simply throw their hands in the air and say, " Wasnt me who graded it, sorry". Look, if this were the case of the card being bought as a (2) and I thought it was over graded and should be a (1), we wouldnt be discussing this. That is and always will be the buyers resposibilty and chance they take, but when a card is being sold that has been altered, definately is the sellers responsibility and is a whole different ballgame. Aint no one gonna tell me different. Thats the way I feel. I have sold many cards myself, and I can honestly say, if a customer I dealt with claimed a card was altered I sold them, it would be coming back to me immediately. Oh, and BCD, I bought the card because Im currently putting the set together, so your comment that ask's why did I even purchase this card has me scratching my head on what the hell it even has to do with this post. If there was something else behind it, please feel free to email me privately.

One last thing. It sounds as if their are some here who do in fact beleive it's not the their responsibility as a seller to correct the problem if they were to sell a card that has been altered.
Some beleive it now becomes the buyers problem. Thats fine and definately your choice. I know I can only speak for myself, but I would like a list of those sellers so I know to stay away from them when purchasing cards. To many other good people on and off this board to buy from, so to know this list would be helpful.
Tony Andrea