View Single Post
Old 08-08-2023, 11:55 AM
Brian Dalrymple

Quote:
Originally Posted by brian1961 View Post
Congratulations, Brian! What a truly magnificent portrait of Mr. Cobb! Coupled with its amazing provenance, this photograph must now be one of your centerpieces. I am so happy for you, bro. I really cherish a portrait where the subject is looking directly into the camera, wherefore Tyrus Raymond is looking and smiling directly into the eyes of one of his best fans today---you. I just know you're on "a collector cloud 9" and will be for a long time. --- Brian Powell
Thanks Brian! Yes, most definitely on cloud 9. For me personally, I haven't anything much more beautiful than this Cobb related (card or otherwise). I have been leaning heavier towards Cobb in my PC (and searching) of late and this has nearly turned me into Cobb collector through and through. I have spent the last 3 years going from buying everything I could find, to really consolidating my collection into quality, not quantity of the iconic cards and names. This pickup of Cobb has really turned my focus lately toward him. Thanks again,
ANWCOLLECTIBLES on Instagram
"If it's not at least a hundred years old, I probably won't want it."
"Yesterday's price, is not today's price."

The goods --> https://www.flickr.com/photos/196575621@N05/albums