View Single Post
Old 10-31-2017, 07:09 AM
Al Richter

Default Topps 2010 Heritage

Somewhere, may have been on CU, I asked what constituted a master Heritage set. Sellers on eBay selling master sets normally include the base set, the SPs, and the 5 or so insert set. I asked why variations were not included as they are in the Topps older base sets, although admittedly they are planned variations in the Heritage sets. The answer was generally because....

I was not sure how many total cards are included in the full Heritage issues in any given year ( Chromes/ Autos/ Paralleles, ect. ). In the recent REA auction one lot involved a "near master" 2010 Heritage set. I was surprised that it went for $ 6,600, not so much at the amount itself, but because the lot description says it included only 1030 cards of the 1537 cards needed for a full master set...I assume all Heitage related cards issued in 2010.

I wonder if anyone has put together a full set of 1537 ( not even sure exactly what that would include), and how much a full set might go for. Also, wonder what the total number of cards is for full Heritage sets in each year since inception. Anyone know ? Anyone care ?

I know there are sites with Heritage checklists but had not noticed a full card count like the one set forth in the REA lot.