View Single Post
Old 01-22-2019, 01:53 PM
Leon
peasant/forum owner

A superb gesture from an outstanding member. Kudos!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by vtgmsc View Post
Frank,

Incredible story crossing generations. Love it. I knew I had one of your needs but it just took me 2 hours of sifting through thousands of index cards and VOILA!!!!

My LAST Pee Wee in my 3x5 collection and it is a stunner! I met Pee Wee twice in my short lifetime both times in Cooperstown on the golf course (in the days when you could still do that). He was so gracious when I met him both times. This one was not in person (on those 2 occasions that I met him) but came from a large collection of 100% authentic autos that I bought in the late 1980s.

Frank, I had a wonderful experience on here this week with Johnny (MrVster) and have always had solid dealings with everyone including yourself. I'm honored to call you my friend and always look forward to your posts and your advice. On that note, a $20 bill is not what I am looking for here......please PM me your address (I had it but lost it....oops), and I will send you my last Pee Wee for the low low price of.......FREE my friend. I'm a big believer in karma and would like this beauty to reside in your collection so you will now be down to 5!!! Thanks Frank for always treating me fairly and its payback time buddy!

Peace, Mike

PS Quite frankly, I've always viewed this incredible forum as a place to trade info and knowledge and to help others. Leon has certainly set this site up as a wonderful place to do all of that! Glad to help you Frank if you will accept my gift.

Attachment 341447

Attachment 341448