View Single Post
Old 05-07-2012, 06:07 PM
Greg S.

Default New to the Forum

Hi guys - just wanted to introduce myself and say thank you for the wealth of information that is shared here. Over the past several months I've been reading quite a bit of the board, comments, etc as I've tried to come up to speed on the vintage market...and Net54 has been a tremendous help. Special kudos to Leon and his partners for creating such a great community.

I'm 35 and a baseball/nostalgia fanatic - I collected extensively through the 80's and 90's and after finally retrieving my (worthless) collection from my parents' house I realized how much I missed collecting!

So I'm starting slowly and going after issues that appeal to me - especially aesthetically or hold some undefined personal appeal that is tough to pinpoint. To that extent I'm currently focused on T201s with EX or better appearance, with a small hand in T205s and on the horizon, E90-1s. And anything in between if I stumble on it!

That's a long intro and I probably won't have a lot to contribute to the lively discussions - but the nuances of this hobby have me hooked and I'm looking forward to being a part of the board.

Best,
Greg