View Single Post
Old 04-04-2016, 10:02 AM
John

Thanks guys!

Obiwin - I appreciate the link - its so strange that I have all 30 "send-in" cards plus duplicates, yet no recollection of mailing anything in. I guess it was a long time ago, but still - I usually have a good memory for this stuff. (I remember Boba Fett was a mail in ). One interesting thing which I can't do until my next trip to see the folks will be checking my duplicates to see if they are in multiples of five since it says 25 yards = 5 cards and there are 30 cards. I wonder how one specified which cards they wanted to avoid getting the same 5 over and over.... Any idea? The game card didn't list the 30 players.

Shawn thanks, I'm basically done too. I had 395/396 cards from the main set, 8/11 glossy star player cards and all of the "send-in" cards. I picked up the Seahawks team card with Curt Warner shown below on eBay and 2/3 glossy cards from COMC (Gastineau and Bartkowski are in my inventory and I have an offer out for Earnest Gray). (I attached one more image showing 2 of the gaps in my glossy cards.) The centering is so off, but I like the fact I pulled these cards. It's definitely a different kind of project than my Chicle set - this one is more relaxing.

Finally, what did you mean when mentioning black/blue borders? There's variations?

Thanks Again!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg last-card.jpg (76.2 KB, 51 views)
File Type: jpg gaps.jpg (74.4 KB, 51 views)

Last edited by TanksAndSpartans; 04-04-2016 at 10:09 AM. Reason: spelling and grammar