View Single Post
Old 01-25-2016, 10:04 PM
je.sse @rnot

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1952boyntoncollector View Post
yeah i disagree....there are certian units people are willing to pay. 3000 is high...you wouldnt pay the 3000.....

its like when people on b/s/t say they love a card and the price, but not going to buy it....doesnt really mean anything if they not buying it....whats the most you woudl pay for the spectacle Mantle pokerplyr? i understand there could be others willing to pay more than you but want to see your ballpark..
You find me one in similar condition, I'll give you 2k. I might even go a little more. I think it would bring at least 3k. If I won a card like that in that range, it would go straight to PWCC. I might even have it shipped directly there.

Bob knows the market better than I do and he said he might even throw 3k at it, and doesn't think he'd win it. I think my initial valuation is pretty close, although I doubt we'll get a chance to test this hypothesis.