View Single Post
Old 01-28-2016, 08:22 PM
D@le Irv*n

Quote:
Originally Posted by begsu1013 View Post
ok, w/ vcp pricing transparent (not that that really means anything) does anyone have any info on the psa 10/14 sale of $1590?

legit sale? I do not remember seeing it if so and usually check at least twice a day on the 52 for what pops up.

if it was an actual sale and not a hijacked quick scam account, I would love to see the condition of that card...

other than that other $2200 sale on 5/14, everything else is well above the $3k mark. and most of the "sorta" documented sales are prior to the explosion that has occurred this past 8 months or so.

and while I am not knocking vcp in any means and these are pretty much code/computer initiated recordings, these fake sales do slip past the goalie. here is the info that still registers on a signed 51 bowman that is completely fraudulent...I know because I hit the BIN as soon as I saw it. hijacked account, fake ups slip sent to some random address in my hometown...reported to vcp, they did nothing to remove it from their database:

1/8/16 Goodwin Auction $23,677.20
12/16/15 eBay Listing $5,990.00 (FRAUD SALE)

eta: and on the flip side, there's another completely legitimate one that did sell on 8/4/15 that is not listed on vcp.

i remember that day very whale! ; )
Side question. Can you please tell me what VCP and BIN is?
Thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmb View Post
How is it that the beat to hell cards are always centered perfectly ?
Quote:
Originally Posted by MattyC View Post
I have noticed the exact same thing! It seems whenever I am seeking a card, I encounter a beat one that has ultra rare centering. Hysterical.
Just to make you guys feel better, here is another rough one that doesn't have perfect centering. Not sure what difference it would make on this card, but I assume it wouldn't be much?

Last edited by irv; 04-05-2017 at 01:57 PM.