View Single Post
Old 09-18-2018, 12:27 PM
Ted Zanidakis

Default Are UZIT cards as scarce as BROAD LEAF 460 cards ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tedzan View Post
Pat

This is an excellent point. I can tell you that a good number of T206's I sold to David Hall for his master set were SGC graded. Of course,
he converted them to PSA. Furthermore, these SGC graded cards don't necessarily have to be 1/1's. The SGC graded cards (44) which I
sold him are permanently listed in both SGC and PSA Pop reports. Therefore, the exact same card is listed twice, resulting in mis-leading
data.

As many of you guys know, the BROAD LEAF 460 (35 subjects) were printed only in the 350/460 series.

The BROAD LEAF 350 subjects were printed in the 350-only series. So, no matter how PSA has "mixed up" their Pop report listings, a
knowledgeable T206 collector will not be confused.

Listed here are the subjects who appear with BL 350 and/or BL 460 backs.

Besides the 6 super-prints, the specific pose distinguishes whether it is a BL 350 or a BL 460...….

Bender
Chance...………………….......super-print
Chase (blue portrait)……..super-print
Chase (dark cap)……….…..super-print
Doolan
Downey
Evers...…………………………...super-print
Mathewson (dark cap)…...super-print
Snodgrass
Street
Sweeney

What concerns me are all those previous years (circa 1990's - early 2000's) which PSA didn't accurately account for the BL 460 cards.

TED Z

T206 Reference

Luke

I clearly noted "subjects who appear with BL 350 and/or BL 460 backs"

And yes, we know that Evers is the only super-print that is confirmed with both BROAD LEAF backs. We have known this fact since Art Martineau posted of it (circa 2008).

And yes, we know that there are two Sweeney guys....Bill is a 350-only series subject and Jeff is a 340/460 series subject.

TED Z

T206 Reference