View Single Post
Old 02-01-2019, 11:03 AM
Mîçhæ£ ßöw£ß¥

Quote:
Originally Posted by packs View Post
My eBay problem is that every time I search something it reverts back to all categories instead of searching within the category I was already in. It's so annoying.
I noticed that also, then I figured out the hack to stop that. As an example you were looking in the postcard category of collectibles. You wanted to see all baseball postcards, including that word in the description. The box to check in the description no longer appears for the initial search so you type in 'baseball' and get all of the postcards with that word in the title. Once the results appear, then the box to check within the description appears. As you said 'all categories' appears in the box in the upper right. If you click on that box you will see your original search above 'all categories'. In this case you will see 'collectibles' with the sub category 'postcards' above it. Click on postcards, check the description box, and you will search just that category.

"The man who can keep a secret may be wise, but he is not half as wise as the man with no secrets to keep”