View Single Post
Old 09-28-2014, 09:10 PM
Mike Navarro

I've got a few if you are interested.

This is a JSA authenticated, John F. Kennedy autographed Profiles in Courage book. I see your name is James, but if you happen to go by "Jim", this one should be right up your alley, LOL. JFK signed Profiles are relatively popular with both signed book collectors and Presidential collectors so it has great crossover appeal. $2495

Here's a JFK custom cut card. It is PSA/DNA authenticated. A little light (and I think it's lighter in person than in the scan), but hey, it's an affordable PSA/DNA JFK $1100

And another JFK laminated cut from a letter $750 cheap, cheap, cheap because of lamination, but about the cheapest authenticated one you will find

Now if you want a sweet JFK and a truly tough JFK signed piece, this one fits the bill. This is an authentically signed extradition warrant, with related papers, to bring a fugitive back to the United States. This one was done in April 1963, as President, in the last 8 months of his life, and contains a tough version of his full signature, John F. Kennedy. Already PSA/DNA authenticated as well.

Every now and then for Kennedy as President, you can find typed letters signed, appointments signed, memos signed, a photo signed, a book signed, but I've never seen another one of these warrants signed by him. (doesn't mean they aren't out there, but I've looked at his stuff for years, and personally have not encountered one) Just a fantastic piece of Camelot. $7500

Last edited by thenavarro; 09-28-2014 at 09:22 PM.