View Single Post
Old 05-16-2015, 06:47 PM
Dan McHugh IV
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by T206Collector View Post
I was really into this auction, but am a little disappointed as to how it all played out. The live auction format, with such a huge quantity of items I was interested in, was very hard to manage on a fixed budget. I would have loved to pick up one of the big guys that went for over $2,000 -- but not at the expense of just sitting on my hands while watching so many cool ones end so cheaply. As a general rule, I'll take all the signed M101-2s for $200 or less you can find! They're so sweet! What an amazing collection.

I managed to pull down 9 of them, and am super excited to own these. If anyone has buyer's remorse, please send them my way. I still have some of my budget left over for these!
Congrats on such sweet pickups! I really wanted to go after the Barry + Thomas,but I had a laser beem focus on what I considered the top 4 (in Order): Grover, Cobb, Wagner, Speaker and as you said I would have loved to picked up quite a few more because these are such nice pieces but to be able to have won 2 of my top 4, I can't complain.