View Single Post
Old 11-18-2019, 02:23 PM
Peter Spaeth

Quote:
Originally Posted by danmckee View Post
Just got a friendly phone call from them explaining to me what happened. They are trying to tell me that I placed a ceiling and there were other bidders on there and that is how I got pushed up. The problem with that is their site was showing me winning at $39 when I placed my Max. Maybe the site wasn't refreshed... I guess that is possible or another gent bid within those seconds that I was winning and placed a Max. Possible I guess.

Anywho they told me they didn't like my attitude and that my invoice was being canceled. A Woooo Hoooo 1 less auction catalog on my counter.

Sadly I screamed a few pleasantries at the young man that I can't write here and hung up on him. Oh well he pushed my button and I snapped so hopefully he has thick skin..

I do wish them luck in their future auctions as I actually love their logo!

Kinda neat

Dan Mckee
When you bid 65 did it then show you as high bidder?

He is available to do custom drawings in graphite, charcoal and other media. He also sells some of his works as note cards/greeting cards on Etsy under JamesSpaethArt.