View Single Post
Old 05-10-2011, 09:01 AM
Christopher Williams

I've often wondered the rates that Mr. Morales charges for his services as a "Forensic Investigator" and as a "Forensic Document Examiner."

The above item contains eleven (11) autographs. Does Mr. Morales charge by the item or per autograph?

I contacted a "Forensic Document Examiner" while doing some research. Her rates are "$1,500.00 as a retainer fee for five hours of her time and her hourly fee is $300.00."

The below autographed baseball of 12 former US Presidents plus Mr. Obama. Thirteen (13) autographs total. This baseball is presently listed for auction on the Coach's Corner Auction site (Lot Number 8). The bidding as of today (05/10/2011) is at $206.00.

http://www.myccsa.com/Lot.aspx?LotID=263433

How much time does Mr. Morales spend on each autograph forensically examining it? How many exemplars does Mr. Morales have in his database library for each signature? I don't know about you, but I'm very curious how Christopher Morales, Forensic Investigator, goes about "authenticating" a piece like the one below. Pieces like the below are SUPER RARE as we all know. They are pieces of history.......Mr. Morales?

13.jpg

Last edited by thetruthisoutthere; 05-11-2011 at 09:42 AM. Reason: Added Link To Auction