View Single Post
Old 09-06-2012, 12:40 PM
Alan Zimmerman

Default FS: Complete set 1932 La Pie Qui Chante BIO boxing cards (21 different) + duplicates

I have a complete set of 1932 La Pie Qui Chante BIO BACK boxing cards for sale + 4 duplicates. These cards are in remarkable condition for their age/condition sensitivity. 1 of the 2 Gene Tunneys has a candy stain on the back (common for this set) and Wills and Romerio have some scrap book paper on the back (just a little bit). No paper loss!!! Solid corners. The Dempsey and the other Tunney are nice!
I have included a link to scans of the fronts of ALL the cards for sale, as well as the Tunney, Wills and Romerio (so you can see the backs).Please, also, see scans below.

I am asking $sold for this set + dupes to include PRIORITY SHIPPING, plus delivery confirmation and insurance, via PAYPAL ONLY. Preference will be given to those who can pay immediately, as I have an ebay bill to pay.

As an added bonus, included in the $sold price is 47 more La Pie Qui Chante cards from the other sports that comprise the complete multisport set. Included will be La Pies of Harold Abrahams (JEWISH, of Chariots of fire fame), Cochet, Borotra, and Lacoste (all tennis hall of famers) and MANY MANY MANY more. An unbelievable lot (and an unbelievable bargain).

Here is a list of the 25 boxing cards included:

Carnera
Genaro
Dempsey
Hansen
La Barba
Humery
Panama Al Brown (action)
Devos
Pladner
Frattini
Mascart
Bouquillon
Mandell
Berlenbach
Baldock
Panama Al Brown (portrait)
Tunney (fight pose)
Wills
Romerio
Tunney (front pose)
Humery
2 x Panama Al Brown (fight pose) duplicates
Romerio (duplicate)
Panama Al Brown (portrait) duplicate

All in all, 72 cards are included in the purchase price.

Here's the link and scans:

http://imageevent.com/thebeautifulgame/lapies

Last edited by wake.up.the.echoes; 09-07-2012 at 03:43 AM.