View Single Post
Old 06-15-2019, 09:37 AM
Aaron
A.aron Hein.eman

Default trifecta of shame

What do I have the power to control? My actions only.

PWCC: I will never again buy from pwcc and tell people I know what has been alleged.

Gary Moser: If what has been alleged is true his legacy will always be that of a scoundrel. Have you ever stepped in dog s**t at first you are annoyed. Then you smell it or track it inside........ that is one heck of a legacy.

PSA: THE GATE KEEPER! I no longer value their product and will not buy PSA graded cards. In the event they make every possible effort to improve practices and publish the list of alleged altered cards I will then look to them for services and start to trust their brand. In the card business the card grader is where the buck stops. In the mean time I will just estimate the grade myself assign a value and hope it is not altered.

VCP/Net54 and other PWCC advertisers: I know that when I first saw the posts on the message boards regarding the trifecta of shame and saw the pwcc advertisement I questioned the integrity of the site. I trust the integrity of this site based on how it is managed and am pleased it is available to use.

The Rest: I wish ebay had a block seller feature.

Last edited by Aj-hman; 06-15-2019 at 06:48 PM. Reason: typo