View Single Post
Old 09-03-2017, 12:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JollyElm View Post
Wow, you really are a little snowflake, aren't you?? You keep spewing out your venom towards me because why??? We didn't make a trade two months ago? A couple of PM's back and forth and i wasn't interested in your Milton Bradley cards, because I don't collect the set. A completely forgettable situation, but here you are laughably losing your mind all of this time later?? And completely, and I mean COMPLETELY, out of the blue?? And again, in your mind you think I'm the one with the problem????? Holy freakin' crap!!! Get a frickin' clue, little boy. You keep throwing out your petty BS and I'll be throwing it right back, cupcake.
Thanks again for another meltdown. You do see that I am baiting you, right? Maybe you don't see it. You seem like you are not a jolly elm Darren. More like a weeping willow (I stole that nickname given to you by another member after one of your punctuation loaded rants). Thought it was funny. BTW I offered MBs because they were on the want list that you sent me. Makes sense right...the part about me offering cards that you included on a want list? This isn't about the trade. This about you continuing to be a jerk-a-palooza. You may be a dick, but you are definitely entertaining. Take a few deep breaths and go get a new keyboard. You'll need it...wait, we already covered that issue where you continue to embarrass yourself, right? Cuz you're still doing it.

Last edited by horzverti; 09-03-2017 at 12:24 AM.