View Single Post
Old 12-18-2017, 04:11 PM
ja.ke liebe.rman

Location: https://www.psacard.com/psasetregistry/mysetregistry/set/348387

Quote:
Originally Posted by packs View Post
What about her texts suggests mutual attraction to you though? To me it's entirely one sided. She starts a mundane conversation and he tries to steer it in a different direction. The only time a photo of her appears, it's a photo sent by him. He appears shirtless in multiple pics that were totally unsolicited. She never said she had a relationship with this man, so I don't know what you mean when you talk about dating at work.
well she admits to having dinner with him and also invites him over for carrot cake.

plus if you say 'i love pearl jam' in response to someone saying they have tickets to them for example and has taken you to dinner before then its very likely he will say 'do you want to go to a concert?' Thats not totally unsolicited if he asks her that for example.

If she is a guy she doesnt get this type of attention obviously. There are a lot of female mentors out there as well they wont ask you to dinner but they will give you attention based on your talent and potential. There are guys that will do that as well but probably not from someone that is fine taking you out to dinner right in the beginning.

Can always say 'i not interested in a relationship but interested in mentoring etc' Maybe you just get ignored after that and maybe thats why she does not say that\\

she is married by the way.(at least thats what i saw on the 'net) It doesnt appear that buccigross knows anything about her schedule or what kind of assignments she was given, yet she would like to meet up with him for dinner. What her husband think about this...

Also shes is not a lamb in the woods..she is a big time attorney...supervised 45 lawyers at a big big time law firms..and fought sex harassment cases.....so she knows the system...i dont see her saying anything in the texts about creating some boundaries to avoid misunderstandings

"Lawrence was able to use her legal expertise in her work as an analyst at ESPN. She wrote a response on espnW to the attorney for Yale basketball player Jack Montague, who was expelled because of a sexual misconduct accusation. She also provided analysis on the Derrick Rose and Ryan Lochte cases."

Last edited by 1952boyntoncollector; 12-18-2017 at 04:34 PM.