View Single Post
Old 12-21-2017, 12:23 PM
Tom Boblitt

I think, in some instances, this current environment has gotten a little out of control. I cannot, however, see any instance where it would be anything other than suggestive of something more to text a shirtless picture of yourself to a female coworker. I'm not sure why you would text ANY photo of yourself to a female coworker, really. I do know that no one wants a shirtless photo of me, fortunately. I would not stand for that and I definitely wouldn't sit for one, that's for sure.

I haven't seen the pictures at hand and if I knew a coworker was an attorney and had worked on sexual discrimination cases, I sure as HELL wouldn't be sending her anything like that, just in case something nefarious was going on. Doesn't sound like Bucci was too smart in all this and I agree she may not be as innocent as some would make her out. It's just stupid. We've had some people fired here at work 10-12 years ago for something similar....just emails back and forth with no apparent interaction but they were explicit. Guess everyone has some type of hot button that needs to get pushed from time to time.

Last edited by autograf; 12-21-2017 at 12:24 PM.