Thread: Goode
View Single Post
Old 01-28-2018, 08:42 AM
P@trick R.omolo

...Regarding your......" SIDE NOTE: Apparently Levi is the only guy on earth interested in making a go at it! "

Levi B., who I've known since 1981, is only the most recent guy to attempt a "master set" of T206's. Prior to Levi, I was
collecting T206 sub-sets. Prior to my T206 adventures, Brian Weisner and Art Martineau. Before them, Tony Carrafiell, Bill
Heitman, and Irv Lerner....to mention a few. I'm sure there are others that I've left out. So, what are you talking about ?

FYI....in 2005, I broke up my 2nd T206 set and started an all-PIEDMONT set. To date, I have accumulated 2104 different
T206 front/back combinations. The following details my T206 sub-sets and additional T206's..........

CARDS
-------
521......PIEDMONT factory 25 (-Doyle, Plank, Wagner)

408......SOVEREIGN (COMPLETE)

467......SWEET CAPORAL factory #30 (-Plank, Wagner)

.35......SWEET CAPORAL factory #649 (COMPLETE)

.50......SWEET CAPORAL factory #42 (overprint)....partially complete

.66......AMERICAN BEAUTY 460 (near complete)

557......additional T206's with BROAD LEAF, CAROLINA BRIGHTS, CYCLE, DRUM, EPDG, HINDU, LENOX, OLD MILL, PIEDMONT,
--------POLAR BEAR, TOLSTOI, UZIT backs

2104......TOTAL cards

Will I continue to collect towards a Master set of T206's....that remains to be seen ?
More significant, is that my approach to collecting these T206 cards, is one which is structured. Resulting in identifying the
elusive No-Prints in these sub-sets.

TED Z

P.S.
So, try to get your facts straight before you post. And, your reference to PSA's list is a joke. Scot Reader's data and Bill
Brown's "super-set" excel spreadsheet are the most accurate.

https://www.net54baseball.com/showth...ight=Sovereign

Last edited by Pat R; 04-20-2022 at 03:20 PM.