View Single Post
Old 01-29-2012, 11:05 AM
John
J0hn McD@niel

Quote:
Originally Posted by barrysloate View Post
He was just coming out of his short career as a rap star the shelf life of a white guy in the hip hop world apparently isn't too long.
Then how do you explain your 20+ years as MC Sloate??

I'd like to add I grew up a huge 3rd Bass fan as a kid I'm sure I too would like or really like Pete. I have also heard and have knowledge that at one time and perhaps today there has never been a guy who knew so much and was so good at research and history of this game. Make no mistake Pete is truly an amazing hobby historian and loves this game.

It would just seem that Pete turned to the dark side if you will and the stuff he has done is inexcusable. The entire Hauls Of Shame site to me is as transparent as one can get. It’s a clear smoke screen to bring attention away from his actions which he is facing daily trust me. Sort of like it will be hard for the park service to bust your chops about a camp fire when you set the park a blaze.

It would be nice to see Pete come clean and resurrect himself but I think that is too much to wish for if I’m being honest. I think he and the situations he has created are just too far gone. That is the real Haul of Shame here sadly.

Cheers,

John

Last edited by wonkaticket; 01-29-2012 at 11:23 AM.