View Single Post
Old 07-14-2013, 09:07 AM
Cameron Crafton

Quote:
Originally Posted by bfrench00 View Post
i have a lot of 59 game used jersey and bat cards that im not sure of the value of. its in the bst section, so if someone with expertise on those cards can tell me the estimated value that would be great. i usually just stick with vintage stuff, thats why im not sure of the value. thanks.
The post above me is both correct and wrong at the same time. While game used jersey and bat cards don't sell for as much as they should, they can sell for quite a bit depending in the player. For instance, a Ted Williams game used pants card can sell for $200 on EBay factoring n the condition of the card, the company, how many cards like that were made, and the year the pants are from (if the card says).

Now, however saying that, your lot doesn't really have a player that will bring the value of the lot up a ton. I think that what you asking on the post is a bit to much, and if I was you I'd just keep them. They will make a great story for your kids/grandkids and/or and future ones.

If are going to continue trying to sell them, then good luck to you. Your best bet would be to sell them in an EBay auction with the bidding starting at .99 cents if you truly want to sell them. Or you can sell them to the gentleman above me of course.

Last edited by UOFLfan7; 07-14-2013 at 09:07 AM.