View Single Post
Old 08-14-2018, 07:49 PM
R0b3rt Ch!ld3rs

Cesar and Matt, I hear you and do the same thing. My sets are a mix of raw and graded. Most of my stars are graded. I even have some graded commons. I didn't plan on graded commons, but I got some deals along the way. Sometimes I look at a card and think it could stand to be improved but it's usually a common or not a key card, and there's no point. I am not trying to impress anyone and few others will ever even see my cards. Most of my collection is middle of the road mid-grade which is free of creases. There are exceptions. My Aaron is a 3. It has a little minor creasing near the top of the card and corner wear. If I wasn't so lazy, I would scan some pics. My Banks and Kaline are crease-free 4s. They give me a very presentable set. I could upgrade some or all of them, but I like them and would rather spend the money moving on to 1955 and my football exploits.

Matt, I have seen your set progress, and it is impressive! You have to do what makes you happy. I could be very content with your Big 3. There was a time when I thought I had to have 6s or better. Now I don't. Good luck with whatever you opt to do. It will be terrific either way!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk