View Single Post
Old 09-30-2017, 07:31 PM
Er1c Sh@rp.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luke View Post
I agree with Jeff. The EPDGs are much easier to find than the P350s for these 11 poses. Probably at a 2:1 (EPDG:P350) ratio or higher.

Everyone will have their own experiences though. Ted says he's owned 4 Piedmont 350s and only 1 EPDG. My experience the last 5 years is I've seen only one Piedmont 350 Lundgren and about 6/7 EPDGs come up for sale. 3 or 4 of them in the past few months.

At one point about a year ago, me and Jeff owned 5 different Tom Jones EPDGs between us, and 3 others have been on ebay in the last year. I've never even seen a P350 in that same time-frame.

Obviously these poses were pulled from the P350 print run early, but I don't think the same can be said about EPDGs. I think most, if not all of these poses were printed with EPDG backs for the duration of the print run. Only Dahlen seems to be truly rare. That could be because he was pulled early, or just due to the random variance of a normal distribution.

People have posted on net54 in the past that these 11 are tougher to find with EDPG than other EPDGs but the Pop numbers don't support that. Guys like Turner, Criger, Abbaticchio brown sleeves, Overall portrait are tougher to find than most of these 11 poses.
Surprised to hear that about Jones. Having 5 not in circulation changes my opinion. On the other hand, I've had 3 PD350 Lundgrens at once which is a card with about a dozen known. I would challenge that the EPDG is more prevalant than the PD350's for him. I own about 60 Ganley's and have tracked them for several years. A PD350 Ganley is really tough. I gave up on the Dahlen run.