View Single Post
Old 03-25-2010, 08:58 PM

Hi Tony,

Great website - congrats!

My 2 cents on this little controversy...I have done flawless deals with Tony and I trust him as highly as anyone in this hobby. He and I have exchanged numerous messages and I find him to be a genuinely nice fellow.

And then there is Chicago206. I don't know him, but I agree with other posters that the "dust ups" don't help the image. The one that hasn't been mentioned was the one where Chicago206 solicited anyone to sell him a scarce back and "name your price". When a long-time member posted a card and named his price, Chicago206 posted in the public thread and called the seller out on his asking price. Classless and not cool. You send the guy a PM and thank him for his offer to sell, but you don't want to pay his price. You can either negotiate via PM, or move on. These things seem like basic common sense and manners to me...

But back to the point - Tony is a great guy with a great new website...deal with confidence!

Cheers,
Blair

Last edited by Bosox Blair; 03-25-2010 at 09:01 PM.