View Single Post
Old 03-27-2024, 07:31 AM
Will.i.@m $t@dy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ezez420 View Post
What is funny about this post is that you tried to submit a Goudey Ruth at a $15 charge rather than the $85 charge thus drawing attention to yourself.

So seems like you were the one that was trying to pull the fast one hoping to get away with them not catching. Doesn't matter what you paid in it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well it does matter if I bought it on a public marketplace and established a verified sold value for it that anyone had the opportunity to pay more for if they wanted. Do you submit all your really nice cards at a PSA 10 valuation? If so, how nice of you. Do you feel like a bad person when you get an upcharge, knowing how dishonest you were?

They have the right to increase fees and I’m asked to provide my own estimate of fair market value. Both things successfully happened. Their initial proposed raised fee was not reasonable, my value estimate actually was.

If you want a card, you might not get a deal. If you want a deal, you might not get a card.