View Single Post
Old 03-29-2008, 06:12 PM
Administrator

Default Willard Chocolates G.C. Alexander Pricing

Posted By: Addie_Joss

You guys, this whole thing baffles me. 80 percent of this thread has nothing to do with my transaction with another member and in no way has anything to do with the subject. If you have a problem then address me, this public showing off is strange. What do you get out of it? We don't even know each other and nothing you're angry about has anything to do with you. People are actually suggesting I'm some sort of crook for the loss of a package. I'm not stealing from anyone and its absurd that anyone would even suggest it. Ironically, it is the buyer who is least upset with the whole thing and I have already begun rectifying the situation. None of that has anything to with anyone else but me and him and because I may have different opinions than you does not mean I'm against you. Some of you have taken something that in no way involves you extremely personal and have personally insulted me or insinuated insults when we have never met and are total strangers. I have never antagonized anyone, or personally attacked anyone out of nowhere. I really dont understand that. These are harsh feelings and attitudes to have when we're talking about baseball cards and related topics. This was a thread about a particular baseball card and its value and rarity and somehow it managed to turn into a personal attack. Some people will pick apart what I'm posting but its not needed. I understand how you feel and if you don't like me or want to trade with or buy from me thats fine.