View Single Post
Old 02-28-2016, 11:19 AM
ja.ke liebe.rman

Location: https://www.psacard.com/psasetregistry/mysetregistry/set/348387

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iwantmorecards77 View Post
Well - for the third time, I offered the full refund. Was extremely polite about it and even explained that I would pay return shipping. He claims he's getting the card signed on the 4th and doesn't have time to send it back and wait for a refund. ..waiting 2 weeks to pay for it certainly didn't help him. We're going around and around on this one. Ugh! He states that if I had noted the surface ding in the auction - it would've sold for less. I can't note it if I didn't see it. I apologized for missing it and followed eBay policy and offered the full return.

Seems we're at a stand-still. He's refusing to send it back - and I'm refusing to offer a partial refund.

Yeah this guy is really fishy...waiting 2 weeks to pay would of been the red flag not to ever deal wit him.....if i see i neg feeback and seller puts on the feedeback 'offered full refund but he wants to keep card' i wouldnt worry about the 1 bad feedback, especially when later on it would be more than 90 days old and not show up as recent feedback ...

waiting 2 weeks to pay it just ridiculous for him to start complaining about the bid history of how much someone would of offered had they known about the indentation....what about him telling you beforehand it will take 2 weeks for him to pay if he wins the auction at least...he probably would get blocked if he said that before winning the auction..