View Single Post
Old 06-15-2017, 03:16 PM
Ran-jodh Dh.ill0n

Default McDavid Outselling Crosby

Last night I came across something pretty surprising: we all know that Sidney Crosby is the best hockey player in the world, so therefore his cards must bring in the most money compared to other hockey players, right? WRONG! Connor McDavid is outselling him BIG-TIME! For example, Crosby's best card is his 05/06 Upper Deck The Cup, and it's going for approximately $3,000 to $4,000 USD. Now McDavid's 15/16 The Cup card (#'ed to 99) is bringing in approximately $14,000 to $20,000 USD - unbelievable! Even the cheaper version (The Cup Tribute) is going for $10,000+ USD.

The above is just one example as to how McDavid is outselling Crosby, and I could give a countless others, but I figured I don't need to because you all get the point, right? Despite McDavid not winning a cup yet, card collectors have nevertheless gone CRAZY over him. What do you guys think? Are you surprised by this? Do you think it's a good investment?