View Single Post
Old 08-18-2017, 02:34 PM
Jay Cee

It's apart of American history. Baseball is Americas game. Now maybe 100 years from now soccer cards will go for crazy money taking place for baseball (I hope not), but until that day comes, baseball is here to stay. Collecting HOFers that have passed away and their stats are cemented into the record books won't ever change. If anything, these iconic players will become even bigger lengends, and part of our history that all people can embrace.

I think that's wishful thinking that the younger generation won't collect as passionately as we do, but I don't see any trend of that happening whatsoever. The same logic can carry over to stamps, coins, toys, comics, art, classic cars, wine, and just about any other collectible.

It's true the younger generation like to wear their art as a tattoos and the metal they collect are piercings. However, People like to be unique and have stuff that most others don't. For this reason collecting HOFers is a pretty good investment for years to come and we won't being seeing a dip anytime soon in our hobby.

Last edited by BeanTown; 08-18-2017 at 02:35 PM.