View Single Post
Old 12-02-2017, 03:37 PM
Michael

I do not send things to TPA's except if they re going to auction. I am a collector and only sell dupes. When they reject Bobby Doerr, harry Eisenstat and others who I got through the mail and who eveyone agrees are real something is going on. Most of my graphs came from Stinson, etc. I had them reject items I bought from their authenticators before they were working for PSA. I know at least 4 other big collectors who are experiencing 80%+ rejection rate on vintage signed cards while before they were running (as I was) a 90% acceptance rate. It is this policy change that mystifies us. I have showed my collection to some of the biggesr names in the busines plus it is posted on flickr for you to peruse. Small auction companies are finding the same thing and if it wasn't for the population report PSA would lose alot more customers to Beckett etc who appear to be judging more fairly. Let's not though have this conversation. The point of this post was to show a few items I was suspicious of in my collection and get confirmation that they were probably bad (except for the hanlon and cooper) as I trust the long time collectors on this forum more than some of the TPA's.