View Single Post
Old 02-18-2016, 10:08 AM
ja.ke liebe.rman

Location: https://www.psacard.com/psasetregistry/mysetregistry/set/348387

Quote:
Originally Posted by packs View Post
If the seller is going to say the list price was simply a mistake and that means they have no obligation to honor the sale, I'm curious how the same seller would respond to a bidder who claimed they simply entered the wrong bid amount.
Theres a different dynamic about the cancelling issue bidder versus seller

The seller actually has the card, the buyer may or may not have the money to buy..

Cant get blood from a turnip....if a 'committed' buyer all of the sudden has bills to pay as you see sellers complain on ebay all the time..they are going to just not pay...what are you going to do....part of the business....

as to the seller, we assuming they have the card in hand....so its frustrating to see them not sell it due to a pricing error is the argument,..i get it...i dont agree but i get it....they have the card right there!...just send it...i paid them now send it!....

you cant compare the buyer versus seller because the buyer can always say they dont have the money to pay....they can come up with other fake excuses...hit wrong amount, bad description, but when it comes down to it they will say they dont have the funds to pay....

so you really cant say its the same thing as a buyer retracting a bid (with no ability to pay is what they are going to say whether real or not) versus a seller refusing to sell for a price error (because unless they committing fraud, they shoud have the card) its only a one way street of an angry transaction...the buyer knows the seller has the card and he not sending it...

the opposite isnt true...always a risk the buyer doesnt have the money..happens all the time..

Last edited by 1952boyntoncollector; 02-18-2016 at 10:09 AM.